Liquid cooler (chiller) - is a fully packaged refrigeration unit consisting of plate or shell-and-tube (PHE/ST) evaporators and condensers, screw (piston) compressor, oil and liquid separators, electric motor, microprocessor-based control and monitoring, starter panel, etc.
- Completed projects
1. Plate, shell-plate or shell-and-tube heat exchangers
2. Мicroprocessor-based control and monitoring system
3. Сapacity range up to 14000 kW for one unit
4. Coolant temperatures from -35°C to +20°C
5. Chiller based on open type stuffing compressors
6. For industrial air-conditioning
7. Different refrigerants, including hydrocarbon
8. Custom design
9. Except typified products we can produce non standard refrigeration equipment under the request of our customer, for example, for a geometrically complex room, container execution, and so on.
1. As a refrigerant, you can choose ammonia, hydrocarbon gases, not destroying the ozone layer. It comes down to the minimum possibilities of restrictions related to environmental pollution.
2. Microprocessor-based control and monitoring system based on Unisab III, Siemens, Omron, etc. The system is equipped with a digital, easy-to-read display that informs about all the main installation parameters. It has a built-in compressor performance monitoring function and can be connected to a central computer or PC for remote control. Using this system, it is possible to record the current operating parameters, as well as easily and quickly change the settings.
3. High efficiency with low refrigerant volumes.
4. High performance screw and reciprocating compressors.
5. Minimum temperature drop, pressure loss and a high degree of oil separation with overall operational efficiency.
6. Liquid separation system that works efficiently even with small liquid particles.
7. Specially designed oil return system that separates the oil from the refrigerants and returns it automatically to the compressor.
8. Highly stable heat exchangers provide an efficient cooling process.
Fields of application of chillers manufactured by COOLTECH:
1. Petrochemical and gas industry
2. Chemical industry
3. Food industry (dairy plants, fisheries, meat processing, poultries, oilseed industry, breweries, bakeries etc.)
4. Energy enterprises (HPP, TPP, NPP, alternative energy)
5. Sport facilities (Ski-resorts; Skating arenas etc)
6. Freezing of soils in the mining industry
7. Cooling and freezing of ready products including warehouses
9. Cooling of cement
10. Industrial air conditioning
11. Marine conditioning and cooling