Cooltech fine oil filters of CTX series
Industrial oil filter works with various oils and refrigerants, the main feature of these filters is the ability to work with highly polluted environments.
The filter filters oil from metallic particles remaining in the inner cavities after mounting of the unit (metal chips, scale) with a magnet. Other particles with polarity, for example, particles formed by means of galling and excessive ware are also attracted by magnets.
The liquid passes through the filter element in the direction "from inside to outside" and all the debris are collected in the filter insert. The filter does not have an internal bypass.
Operating temperature range: from -40 to +120° С
- Maximum operating pressure 20 bar (peak 25 bar)
- The filter insert has separating capacity of 10 or 25 micron
- Filter surface has a larger area, the endurance of the filter is increased by several times, and consequently, the filter insert is to be replaced less frequently
- The relative simplicity of design, convenience of examination and replacement of the filter element
- Minimum resistance to the moving oil stream
- There is a service valve for ease of maintenance