Being a French company RFF produces high-quality valves for refrigerating industry at attractive prices.
RFF product range includes:
- Stop valves
- Inverted valves
- Inverted stop valves
- Control valves
- Mud filters
- Service valves
- Ball plug valves
RFF valves are suitable for using with all types of Freon, ammonia, propane, butane, propylene, helium, carbonic acid, various brines and other refrigerants.
- Max.operating pressure: 25 bar, 45 bar or 65 bar.
- Standard operation temperature range: from -50°C up to +150°C.
- Made of steel (TStE355 DIN-17102, GS21Mn5 SEW 685) , stainless steel (X4CrNi 18-10 (1.4301) EN10088-3)
- Straight flow/ angle flow design possible, with valve handle/ valve cap
- Joint design: welding, flange coupling, threaded coupling, welded nipple + coupling nut.
- All products have certificates of conformance to Pressure Equipment Directive EU 97/23/EG, ISO certificates.
Cooltech cooperates with RFF and offers drop shipments from the plant in France in a short time at comfortable prices.
You can address your request to our specialists by phone in St.Petersburg +7 812 6482233, in Hamina +358 (0) 535 77 100 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact our regional representatives for any information you may need.